Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Strawberries!!!!!

So I went to the grocery store today, just so I could get strawberries because they were on sale.(In this town you don’t mess around with sales, I was lucky there was still food on the shelves and I’m not joking.) They were only $1.25. That's a whole lot better than $5.00 a package. I also don't feel so guilty when I eat a whole container by myself. That still is a little expensive for a treat, but leave me alone, it's for the baby. And it's healthy.

4 comments:

Our Corner said...

Yay!!! Thanks for giving us your blog address. I'm so excited we found you on facebook. Now we can stay updated on each others lives. :)
For Christina: I wanted to say a specific hi before I went into your question. :) I work with Dawn Fellows and have become really good friends with her. She's a really great person. :) She has a blog too if you wanted to catch up with her. It's on my blog under friends and family who blog.
Smile Always :D

Sean Hurst said...

You lucked out with the strawberries. Sorry we never stopped by this weekend. Time sure flies. Hope things are going well.

Jill said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! I am so glad you found me! Congrats on being pregnant!! I am way excited for you! Boys are so much fun! You'll be an awesome mom! When are you due? We are doing great! Living the dream in the in-laws basement...but what can you do? Some day I'll have a house.... Some day. Until then things are still going awesome! How about you guys?

Mikelle and Ben said...

I always want strawberries when I'm pregnant! And you shouldn't feel guilty at all! It's totally for the baby...:)