Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hound dogs easter

So Michael thinks I'm crazy – and maybe I am. Let's just say Easter weekend was a wild one with cooking. I really do know how to boil eggs, but I'm still unsure what went through my head that night when boiling the eggs. First off, I was pretty tired because I went to work that day. Second, I'm pregnant. And third, I was just plain being an airhead. However, my mistake resulted in the hound dogs getting a little Easter treat, too.

As for the cooking, the eggs were just the start of it. I thought it would be really fun to make fruit roll-ups – fruit leather – with all the strawberries I bought, so I bought more. The fruit leather turned our ok… until I cooked them again. Oops, I left them in oven, with it turned off so they would stay protected (from bugs, hair, etc. sticking to it) until I had time cut them and roll them up. Unfortunately, I forgot about the fruit leather and I was making cupcakes for my primary class and I turned on the oven. I went to open the oven to put my cupcakes and there was my burnt strawberry roll-up. I do, however, have to say I redeemed myself, because the cupcakes turned out great.
Dozer getting his egg, the egg says baby boy, Dozer is the complete opposite.


Easter morning

Michael forgot to mention about Easter morning, how he got up and made me his famous Easter pancakes for me.






Easter eggs!!




Michael even made a pancake for Bella with a B on it. But she had to dance for it.



Bella with her easter basket.

1 comment:

Heather Ridge said...

Christina, you are so funny. This is the first pictures I have seen of you pregnant. You look so cute.