Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Clothes

So I decided to go through this big box of clothes I had labeled "summer." I’ve been meaning to do it for awhile, but I just couldn’t bring myself to because I hate getting rid of good clothes. But now that I’m pregnant I realize there are just some things I will never fit into again. Like my size 16 pants from the little girl's department that I’ve had since 7th grade. OK, so most of the clothes in the box are from junior high. I might still fit into some of them, but my belly sure doesn’t. Some of the clothes still even have tags on them.


If you notice most of these clothes are either kaki or navy blue, that because those were our uniform colors back in Jr. High.

Bella is not much of a helper, of all the places is could be, right in the middle of it all!! (Good thing she is only a dog and can't read.)

Now the only question is what to do with all my unwanted clothes? We don't have a DI in Blanding!!

3 comments:

John-David and Kathryn said...

Have a garage sale. I bet you have plenty of things you could put in a garage sale.

Andy & Alicia said...

I think a garage sale is a great idea!

The Johnson Family said...

sell them on craiglist or ebay