Monday, April 5, 2010

The results are in!

Alright, here are the pictures from our ultrasound today. Let's see who can figure it out...

Our first tech had a really hard time getting a decent "diaper area" shot, and she finally came up with this:

Now, is anybody out there (who isn't a doctor) willing to place a wager on the gender of this child? C'mon, let's get some guesses..

The doctor came in next and got this:

This is definitely more clear, but I'm not giving it away just yet. More guesses?









Alright, alright, here are some hints:



Since the second "hint" said it, I guess I'll say it now, too: IT'S A BOY!

We have a second little Y chromosome headed our way...

Now, two things... first, how many of you really figured it before the hints? ... And second, name suggestions? We are at a loss...

4 comments:

Aaron and Jodi said...

I knew it, I voted for a boy on your blog! Congrats! We are happy for you guys.

Andy & Alicia said...

Well I don't have any name suggestions, but at least you can re-use all of your clothes from McKay. Boy are so great. Congrats!

Amyann6 said...

Was I right or what? Now go unpack those clothes you just packed away! Congratulations!

Jill said...

Yay for baby boys! Congrats! We are so happy for you!!