Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

So after Michael got done studying last Saturday, which was Halloween. He took me shooting like he promised, which was so great and very much needed. It had been one of those days with McKay. It's a really big shooting range, (Ben Avery Shooting Facility) even the archery area is huge. Michael not very happy, because his little wifey out shot him. :)

A little rusty, but we haven't been shooting since I was 8 months pregnant. So I was feeling pretty good about my shooting.
Michael shooting!!

Me shooting, I love the saguaro cactus be hide me. I don’t know why, I just think they are so cool!!
McKay slept the whole time, so nice. It had been a hard day. He is also still in his PJ's! Great parents we are!

Michael carried McKay up the mountain in his carseat, the stroller isn't the best for off-road.

We played a little game, who could get in the kill zone first. Michael's arrow in the antler, Mine? Let's just say I was pretty pleased with it. Not the kill zone but It would have a least done some damage. I really think Michael let me win our little game so I would feel better. Because I had another rough day with McKay screaming most of the day. And I really had a great time!!

I was having such a great time I forgot my bow at the last target. Michael thought that was so funny, he just had to take a picture!!We got home at 7 pm and didn't get one trick-or-treaters. Oh well, I guess we just missed them all.
Thanks again dear for letting win. You are the best!!!

No comments: