Saturday, November 14, 2009

Rough weekend

It was a rough weekend but also fun. McKay was just one last week crying, screaming, I felt like we were back in his colicky days. On Friday Michael spent 2 1/2 hours trying to help me put McKay down for a nap. Friday was a bad day in general.
To start it off Thursday night Michael got down on the floor to play with McKay and he couldn't get back up. He couldn't' bend over. He was in so much pain, I've never seen Michael in so much pain. I really thought I was going to have to make a bed right there on the floor. We finally got him to bed, he told me I wasn't a very nice nurse because I was mean to him. It's because he wasn't laying straight so the ice pack would say on and I tried to move him but he wouldn't. And the McKay kept waking up through the night.
Friday morning Michael still couldn't move. So I helped him get dressed and drove him over to the Midwestern clinic to see if they could OMM back together. Crack his back or something. Unfortunally the Dr. was clueless in what Michael needed. So I took him back home we ate some lunch, In the mean time I tried to put McKay down for a much needed nap. Like I said before Michael tried for 2 1/2 hours. Michael decided he would try to drive myself to school and go to his last two classes. After he left, I loaded McKay in his car seat and starting driving. I drove around for an hour so this kid would sleep. He fell asleep as soon as I started driving the problem was if I stop I knew he would wake up. I went to the mall and of course McKay woke up but at least he wasn't screaming. I made my way home and McKay fell asleep again. Michael and I got home around the same time he helped me carry in McKay. we put him in this room car seat and all. Michael did unbuckle him


No comments: