Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bye Bye Mommy/ New house pictures

My mom left yesterday. I hope she had a good time. We didn't do a lot of fun things because it was just to hot. It was great having her here, she helped clean, put away stuff, unpacked boxes, made dinner, played with McKay, babysat McKay and even played with Bella. I realize we didn't take any pictures of my mom being here or her with McKay. So I guess I will just post pictures of my new house and some things we worked on while she was here.

Kitchen
Breakfast nook, where we eat
part of the living room
Door to the back yard
Other side of the living room
front door/ McKay's play area. I tried using totes to keep McKay in his play area, he's not to sure about that idea.
Laundry room
front door
McKay and Bella's bathroom

McKay's room
Hallway to master bedroom
Master bed room
Master bathroom shower
Walk in closet
More of the master bathroom

Backyard more like the porch

More backyard
I put up all my Willow Tree angels up. We have to be careful because McKay loves to climb up my shelves and knock everything down. Looks like we will have to build higher!
My mom helped put Connor's shadowbox together.

7 comments:

AggieMay said...

Beautiful home! What prompted the sudden change in address? I love the Willow Tree angels- the tote box "play" area and Connor's beautiful shadowbox. Moms are wonderful aren't they? So glad yours could come down for a bit.

The Nielson Family said...

we didn't move very far. We had decided to move out of apartment awhile ago but just waiting for own lease to me up.We wanted to move for a few reasons. #1 I wanted a backyard for Bella and McKay, but mainly Bella. #2 I wanted a garage. #3 Rent was cheaper in the house. #4 I love the love out of this house. It has less rooms but yet it has more space.

Cat said...

its a gorgeous house!

Impressions Studio & Gallery said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Impressions Studio & Gallery said...

It does my heart so good to see at the end of your 'home' post, are pictures of Connor. :) He will never be forgotten!

I think of you often & keep you in my prayers.

John-David and Kathryn said...

Great house. Don't move from it!!! THe shadow box turned out great.

Jill said...

Isn't having a house great!? The shadow box turned out great! We love you guys and miss you!