Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween Preview

Here is a little preview of our Halloween costumes! At least for McKay and I... There are some details still forth-coming, and, of course, Christina's and Bella's costumes. We just got this together to go to the ward Trunk-or-Treat party last night. It was a HUGE event with hundreds (not exaggerating) of costumed kids. Apparently everyone in the ward, active or not, and all their neighbors come out. They had a nice Chili-cooking contest, so there was plenty to eat and people in abundance. We handed out more than $10 worth of candy and I didn't eat one piece... Looks like I might have to trick-or-treat on my own...

As a little side note, I wanted to mention that Christina made McKay's costume from scratch. She didn't even use a pattern... Pretty awesome, if you ask me!

Also, McKay turned 3 months old this week, and we had intended to take some nice pictures of McKay, but Father Time has been unforgiving this week. Maybe tomorrow, after church, we'll get something together, but for now, here is a cute one of our little big man asleep in his Bumpo.



4 comments:

Amyann6 said...

I can't believe McKay's costume was made from scratch. Amazing. Christina, what are you going to be for Halloween??

AggieMay said...

awesome! Very impressed at your creativity! Wish we had super cool costumes too but I'm slacking this year. What a great little surgeon he'll be :)

John-David and Kathryn said...

THe costume turned out great. Your a natural.

Our Corner said...

What great costume ideas.