Friday, September 6, 2013

I'm not crazy!!

So yesterday, Michael tells me, in the afternoon he is going to be doing Clinic and he was going to be doing some OMM, it's the stuff DO's do, with another Doctor.  I asked him if he is not to busy can I come in and you can learn some more stuff on me by this other doctor, he thought it was a great idea. Because I have back problems and he has tried.
The doctor looks at my back, thinks I need an x-ray because my back indented so much. Before I now it I become a patient. They make me a chart.Michael watched kids while I got the X-ray. It was great I didn't have to go back or get a babysitter. They look at my back nothing, thought maybe a slipped-disc. It looked pretty good. So they get the radiology report back.
Michael calls me, "Well I'm holding your radiology report in my hand."
 "Anything exciting?"
"Well sort of.."
"OK?"
"You have a kidney stone. And I feel really bad because, well you kept telling me you were in pain but I kept telling you were OK. Sorry."
I'm laughing the whole time.
Like a few weeks ago I was having lots of pain and I jokingly said it's probably my kidney, my kidneys are failing. He just rolled his eyes and said it was probably my period coming or gas. He believed I was having pain but just didn't know what it could be.

I just laughed and said see I'm not crazy!

1 comment:

Dave and Mandi said...

hahahahahaha, not funny, kidney stones are HORRIBLE! But this is hilarious! I'm glad you aren't crazy. Seriously Christina if something weird is going to happen it is going to happen to you!!!!