Friday, January 18, 2013

Talmage's Caterpillar party/ 1st birthday



I used grapes instead, mainly because I didn't want to waste my money on something many won't eat.


 Talmage feeding himself grapes. Talmage was making McKay very upset about eating the grapes. McKay was not a happy camper for the party. He fell asleep right before the party on the floor, when he woke up there were a bunch of people at the house and he doesn't do well when he has late naps.





This isn't the cutest picture of Tallie, but it's a good picture of his shirt I made him. He also had a lot grapes in his mouth.


 Michael spent a long time on Talmage's cake, he made it from scratch and tried a new recipe for the frosting. I think it turned out great! It was great having his help, couldn't of done it with out him!
 Now that is cake!


 Wait this is all I get!








Talmage got lots of fun stuff for his birthday: New clothes, a cape, some puzzles and books.

I'll have to post the gift bag, don't have any pictures of it. We did some activities too.

This a a great theme to do right after the Christmas, because a lot of the stuff is red and green. I hit the clearance racks after Christmas,  it worked out great.

I got some of my ideas from other blogs and some stuff from my head. I'll post later some of the blogs I used to print stuff from.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

It all turned out super cute! Happy Birthday Talmage :)

Hope all is well with y'all!

Cat said...

what a cute idea! it turned out super cute! Cant believe he is that old already!

AggieMay said...

SO FUN! Looks like it turned out great! Missed you guys last night- we had Ed and Krystal over. Wished we could have more Ceder City good times :) Hope you are enjoying NOT traveling for a little while.

Dave and Mandi said...

Cute, cute, CUTE! I miss your fun parties! I hope you guys are doing well! We sure miss you and your beautiful family. I really can not believe Talmage is ONE!! Weren't you just pregnant?!? Happy Birthday Handsome Boy!

Jill said...

Happy 1st Birthday Talmage! I can't believe is 1 already! Wow, time flies! It looks like it was so much fun! I miss you guys!

Our Corner said...

What a fun idea!