Saturday, August 20, 2011

Baby Poll- boring I know

Ok I put a poll up for fun. If you already know, no cheating. We already have a pretty good idea of what we are having this time around. We found out about 7 weeks ago. But you never know things can change.

I need to post the side story of about how this all came to be. We went from thinking we couldn't get pregnant, to not being pregnant, to finding out in the ER we were, to wondering if we get to take this baby home.



What are we having the 3rd time around?

1 comment:

AggieMay said...

I can't believe you've known for 7 weeks and haven't leaked it yet... that takes will power (or neglect of your blog). I voted BOY in the hopes that we can have boys that are buddy buddy friends. Either way I'm super excited to find out :)

PS- This is Maggie---Sean doesn't usually do the commenting- just in case you were wondering.