Tuesday, January 18, 2011

You vote.

So I haven't blogged in a while. I've been a little busy working on some things. Right now I'm working on a little project and having a hard time deciding which color to use. These aren't the best coloring, but they where colors that we could afford, and that might last with a kid and dog.


Ice cream. Reminds me of sherbet, yum! Michael is not a fan. I guess he does have a point it looks like it belongs in an Ice cream parlor.
Tan
Grey
Red
Olive green ( picture does not show the color very well.)
Tan

Oh your probably wondering what I'm making. I really don't want to say unless it doesn't work out.


4 comments:

the princess said...

how can i choose if i don't know what you're making?!? *lol* i'm not a huge gray fan - if it's for decorating, at least ...

~ jannet

John-David and Kathryn said...

I actually like the Gray out of those color swatches.

Cambric said...

i like the gray or the red ... but it does kinda depend on what ur making ;)

The Johnson Family said...

I think I know what your making, but I won't ruin the surprise for everyone else. Good luck making it. Why not the ice cream palor one. It will make the room brighter in your wonderful living space.