Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Update on walking

So I know this really isn't a big deal to most because all kids walk who can. But as a parent you think everything your kid does is great. So today took McKay on a walk like always. We I got home I got him out of the stroller and set him on the ground, or I guess more tried. He wouldn't sit down he just stood their getting mad at me because he wouldn't to push the stroller. I was trying to put the stroller away and he starts walking all my himself to the stroller. I just stood there wondering what just happened. I wanted to call Michael and tell him but was 8:56 am and his test was starting in 4 min. So the news had to wait. He walks when we coach him, and somebody is on the other side, but I guess we really wanted the stroller. He is a funny boy. And very stubborn.

No comments: