Monday, May 18, 2009

Quick Update

Hey all! We have several blogs in the line up, but yet another day has eluded me. I wanted to update everyone on our status.

I got wait listed at Midwestern University. That means I'm on wait lists at Des Moines and Midwestern (Phoenix). Essentially, we are in medical school no man's land. We don't want to settle in anywhere on the chance that we will still get in, but we can't count on going, so we have to make ourselves comfortable here.

I'll have to find some time to write a more in-depth blog and wax philosophical about all the mixed up feelings and constantly changing future plans...

And in other news: Two months until my son is due!

2 comments:

Cambric said...

i am sorry bout being in school limbo. good luck with that. must be especially hard with the baby on the way. im excited for your upcoming new addition to your family. best of luck to ya! <3

Sean Hurst said...

Sounds like your making the most of it. Don't know when we'll see you guys again, but we miss ya.