Monday, July 21, 2008

Memory Lane

Memory Lane.... the tag that gets everyone involved. I got this from a few friends and I thought I would play the game. Here's how you play:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot -- anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory of you. The responses can actually be pretty funny! If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

7 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Christina,
Remeber when I would lock you outside of the house when you were naked or the time when we had a chicken fight in the backyard and you fell and for some reason I got mad at you and step on your ankle and you ended up spraining your ankle and you couldn't walk for a week. Good Times

The Nielson Family said...

Yeah I do, and Heather Peterson and Lexi made me ride my bike all the way down the street, "to walk it off." Then to top it off mom didn't take me to the dr. for 3 days. Oh but when you fell off the picnic table and just cause your arm was a little bent the opposite way mom sure rushed you to the hospital!!

The Johnson Family said...

get blogging girl I like to see updates of the family.

Heather Ridge said...

Oh I made you walk it off. I am so mean. Hey it's Heather. I have some dousies on you girl. I think one memory that will forever be burned in my mind in when you did the music videos in the garage and one particular song you rocked out hard core. Such a spaz.

Email me at heatherpridge@hotmail.com and I will invite you to my blog.

John-David and Kathryn said...

Thanks for letting me know you had a blog.

The Nielson Family said...

I really don't I'm just pretending!

John-David and Kathryn said...

So one time we went to Swan Lake and we roasted some marshmallows. You had had one marshmallow and you managed to get it everywhere and on anything that was near you. It's a pretty comical.